On Jan 31st, 2020 the AILab invited representatives from the Open Information Partnership (OIP), the British Foreign Office (disinformation unit) and the British Higher Commission in Cyprus, to the University of Nicosia. During the meeting [...]
WHAT WE DO.
The AI Lab is a team of professors, graduate and under-graduate students, researchers and collaborators working on research problems and teaching courses that are related to Artificial Intelligence. The AI Lab is established at the Computer Science Department of the University of Nicosia.
- Data Science – Data Stream Mining, Deep Learning
- Artificial Intelligence – Machine Learning, Bayesian Reasoning
- Smart Cities – Learning from Urban Data
Computational Social Science – Interdisciplinary research with social and political scientists
- Sentiment Analysis – Domain Specific Opinion Word Extraction
Social Network Analysis – Event Detection, Influence Maximization
- Big Data – Development of scalable and data-intensive systems